Choosing your mortgage provider can be a daunting task. You have a comfort level with where you bank and nobody in your inner circle has used a mortgage broker before. But there are numerous reasons why you should not only consult a mortgage broker but use one for your mortgage.
Here is a list of reasons why:
1. More choice - Access to a large network of lenders that you would not have access to without a broker. We also deal with chartered banks and credit unions.
2. We work for you - We are independent and do not answer directly to a specific lender. Our job is to place you at the best lender for you and your situation.
3. Rates - Gain access to some of the most competitive rates in the market.
4. Mortgage terms - Penalty calculations are not standard with all lenders. Some can cost thousands of dollars more. We will navigate you through these terms so you know what you are signing.
5. Mortgage expert - We have years of experience and process mortgages daily. We do not offer "other" financial products and do mortgages on the side.
6. One team/ multiple lenders - Save time and money with one stop access to numerous lenders. To get access to all of our lenders individually would take dozens of hours.
7. Credit - One credit pull, gain access to dozens of lenders.
8. Free - A mortgage consultation with us is FREE!!
The team at Your Mortgage Guru takes pride in providing every person we work with unbiased advice and guidance throughout the mortgage process. We are also here to work with you after funding if you have any questions about your mortgage.
Your Mortgage Guru
This article is in the category: General.